Sunday 5 April 2009

In this moment, of this hour

It's past one o' clock in the morning, London time (ofcourse).
I don't know why I'm still awake and writing here.
I'm listening to Priscilla Ahn's 'Dream' and I just wish I had someone to play the acoustic guitar for me as I sing.

I'm not drowsy in the least. My mind is buzzing with possibilities for my future; Summer, Seoul, Teaching, Flying, Experiencing, Life, People, the World, the WORD..

Completing these last few months of my degree feels like drawing blood from a stone. But then, it is over. And I can Be.
Will I miss this life I lead? Somewhat. Will I look back and feel sadness. No.

It feels like this place, this System, it's just bringing me down. Stemming my creativity. Instead of broadening my horizons, I feel enclosed. Like a hooded falcon.

Why am I writing this here? I don't know.
My fingers ache with the need to type these words but I don't know where they'll go and where they'll end.
So I shall stop. And savour this aching luxury of so many words and thoughts.
There may come a day when I become....thoughtless.

No comments: